What we do
We provide consultancy to established and new schools in:
- Management Structure, Organization, and Process
- Leadership Succession, Transition and Coaching
- Crisis Support
How you will benefit:
Your school runs better, with….
- Clearer, more effective management, structure and communications
- Greater professionalism, and more satisfied parents, students and teachers
- Greater appeal to prospective parents
- Successful navigation of difficult or crisis situations
- Clarity of purpose at Board level
…. and, of course, better educational outcomes!
Consulting options include:
- ‘Skype/video conferencing clinic’ — a one-hour initial conversation, or a ‘one-off’ to advise on a specific issue
- Training seminars (on site) or webinars
- Personal visits and individual/one-on-one consulting — designed on a project basis
- Coaching and mentoring for senior staff and lay leaders
- Help and support in drafting essential school documents
We’re here for you
We want to be available to you for large and small projects. You can easily access us:
- By phone: call us at 646-581-0890
- By email
- By online chat
- By video conferencing
- By personal visit
Some familiar challenges
Here are some – just some – of the challenges a school may be facing, and where we can help:
- Professional leadership is not effective; no one implements decisions
- Management of the school is not effective, and they are not working as a team
- The Principal and the Board are at odds with each other
- The Principal and the President do not communicate
- Board meetings are acrimonious, and tend to focus on small issues
- The budget doesn’t balance
- We need to review our salary structure
- Staff are unhappy; turnover is high
- High level of parent dissatisfaction
- The School President gets many phone calls from parents and teachers
- The Board is trying to run the school
- No one understands which staff to contact with questions or requests
- The teachers appear to be unsupervised
- The senior management do not work as a team
- A sudden crisis has occurred; how does the school react?
- We have a suspected child abuse situation – what do we do?
- We are facing a serious teacher situation, and are not sure how to handle it..
- We have uncovered a serious student discipline issue, and are not sure how to best handle it…
- Student discipline is uneven, and consequences are inconsistent
- Student recruitment is falling, and school faces local competition
- The long-term Principal wants to retire, but how can s/he “ever” be replaced?
- How can the school ensure the success of the new Principal?
- A new Principal quickly runs into difficulties…
- We want to apply for Accreditation, but need help in preparing the application and need help in preparing for an inspection
- We need a School Handbook … and a Staff Handbook… and operational guidelines.